



















Mom, Dad and Angel came to visit us in our new home for a week. We had the most enjoyable visit, made tons fun and sweet memories and rang in the New Year 2010 in style. We stayed up late, slept in, played games and watched movies. Mom taught me how to cut and color her hair (both I had never done before). We celebrated Christmas again and Mom, Dad, Tim, Noah and my birthdays too. Noah got a Zebra! Jacob enjoyed putting a Lego Recue Boat together without any help. We went sight seeing around our town and at a old fashion diner. Mom and I had a blast going shopping together and going to New Moon. The tram ride was also a highlight. It was lovely week and today Jacob stated, "That week went by fast!" It always does when we are having so much fun. We look forward to visiting them this summer for our family vacation.
Tim and Dad fixed Jacob's bike so he could ride all over our church's parking lot. Jacob loves to ride his bike now. Thanks Grandpa and Dad.
3 comments:
Your parents have a yorkie now? That's cool. Corey's family had a yorkie when we were first married, but she passed away a few years ago. I miss her lots.
I am loving that family picture of you at the top of your blog - priceless. You are such a cute mom. I was reading thru your posts and looking at all the photos. You do so many fun things with those boys. I can tell you are loving it. Congrats on your weight loss! I actually just barely got my lifetime membership too. What a great feeling! Thanks for sharing your wonderful family with us.
Isn't it the best when family comes to visit? Especially when it's your mom and dad!! You look like you've got great parents!!
Post a Comment