Four Knights and a Lady

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

IT A BOY!








Well, it is done deal, Tim and I will be parents of ALL boys! We went as a family activity to the ultrasound. Our little boy looks healthy and has all his body parts in order, which is many prayers answered and a relief! We are thrilled! Jacob said just before the ultrasound, "It's a boy!" So Jacob has been right about all his siblings, that they are boys. Now for painting the nursery, as it can't stay the two shades of purple and yellow...not for a boy :)!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats! I bet your boys are excited. Think of this -- when you go out as a family, you should always make Tim take the kids to the restroom (some of my friends have all girls and their husbands brag that this - in reverse - is one of the best benefits!). I'm sorry about your grandma. What a neat lady! And, she had such a long and full life. Yet, I'm sure she is missed by your family. I'm so glad your baby looks healthy and hope you are doing well. XO

Christine said...

How exciting. Your boys will be best friends. It's always wonderful to know that the baby is healthy and well. Congratulations on another little boy.

The Rigbys said...

Congratulations! That is exciting! I seem to only be able to produce girls and you just boys. I would love to have a boy next. What's the secret to having boys?!