Four Knights and a Lady

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Celebrating Jacob's 7th Birthday
















Went Jacob was asked what he wanted for his birthday party this year, he said, "All I want is to have a birthday party with my cousins." So that is just what we did at the Wheelwright family cabin. Jacob wanted an army party, so with Jacob, Riley and Ariana's help, we filled up 106 graid water balloons and threw them at a target. We had twinkies with strawberry filled and candles for everyone. Jacob received a bunch of new building toys, that he has been building will since we got home (including the K-Nex that both sets of Grandparents gave him). Jacob had so much fun playing with his cousins this year at the cabin.

1 comment:

The Hill Clan said...

I can't believe that he's seven already!!! I remember when he was just little and oddly enough one of the things I remember is when he figured out how to unsnap his pants so he'd walk around with little flaps of jeans waving and a nice breeze going up his legs. He is such a good kid Wendy!!