Four Knights and a Lady

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Autume!






I love the fall season, every year I love it! To me is it is the beginning of the holiday season, changing colors in nature and cooler weather! My favorite seasons are fall and spring, but I like the cold of winter too. This year I am happy to have fall here because it is the season Adam will make his arrival!
Noah and I did a little fall decorating in our home this morning. He loved putting up the window stickers. The picture of the window is the front living room window of our house. It looks out to our street. We will have these decorations up until Christmas.

1 comment:

The Hill Clan said...

I LOVE THE FALL!!! I agree it is one of my favorite seasons as well. Your decorations are really cute and what a fun time for Noah to spend with you putting them up!!