



A couple of months ago, before Adam was born, we placed a wallpaper boarder on his wall that matched his crib set. It was cute, but just before he was born it fell OFF THE WALL! Yes, off it came one afternoon while Noah was taking a nap in the crib. It scared him so bad, he screamed so loud, I came running in as if he was bleeding to death! Anyway, Noah and I processed to put it up again, but with no success and pregnancy hormones to boot, I pulled all it down and cried, here I thought I was already for Adam arrival and this happened!
Now, I realized how funny this all is now looking back on it! But at the time is was a trauma, ha ha! However, I had no idea that miles away from here, my thoughtful sister-in-laws Robin and Carey and a good friend, Christine had it covered.
So Adam was born and came home without having his room done. Oh well! Christine made a sign saying "I Am A Child Of God" for Adam's baby shower. Then Robin made letters spelling A D A M, that matched the yellow walls in Adam's perfectly (without seeing the color of his room). So while my Mom and Dad were here, Mom and I decorated Adam's room. With the help of these four ladies, Adam's room is just perfect. The finishing touch for Adam's crib came in the mail from his Grandma Webb. She quilted him a beautiful train quilt which is Adam's crib blanket.
Then...oh yes there is more to the story. For Christmas, Tim's sister Carey painted a picture of Adam in his blessing tux! I can't describe the emotions I felt when I saw this picture, nor the undescribeable talent she has! So we hung this picture in Adam's room right over the rocking chair. I also have great memories of my Dad and I painting his room this last summer. I do believe Adam's room shows the amazing love many people have for him! We are so blessed to have him in our lives.
1 comment:
I like it! I'm glad it worked out for you. And Adam is so adorable.
Post a Comment