Today was a few firsts for our boys. Jacob took his first shower, it was a success, in that he actually liked it and says he will shower again. Noah jumped off my bed and ran around the house as Superman. He said, "I am trying to FLY!" Adam tried his first feeding of SQUASH, not sure by the looks of his face whether or not he liked it, but he did eat it all. So all in all it was an exciting day are our house.
P.S. I am very behind on posting and pictures, hoping to get updated soon, but right now, I just go from one thing to the next...:).
1 comment:
It's so nice when kids start to shower!! It makes it really easy when you can go tell them to shower in the morning before school and they can do it all themselves. It's kinda sad to see our kids grow up so fast though!!!
Post a Comment