




Adam is now 19.4 pounds and 29 inches long. Adam had his nine month doctor's appointment last Friday. He is in the 25% in weight and 75% in height, growing boy! He is hitting all his development stages. Next goal is teach him to drink from a cup. He is eat all foods now and feeding himself finger foods.
He is crawling all over the house and pulling himself up to anything that he is able to. He love and laughs when I will walk with him, he is taking a few steps now. Yesterday, when I put him down for a nap, he started calling for me, which he doesn't do. So I responsed to see what he wanted, I found him standing up in the corner of his crib! So with each time or try I made putting him down for a nap, he would call me soon after, finding him standing in his crib. What a monkey! So needless to say, Adam didn't get much of a nap yesterday, but it wasn't all his doing, we had a busy Saturday with shopping until Adam dropped, chores, our church picnic and swimming at our neighbor's pool. It was a fun day!
1 comment:
LOOK AT HIM!!! I can't believe it's time for him to walk already!! They grow too fast!!
Post a Comment