Four Knights and a Lady

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!






This year Jacob dressed up as an Astronaut, Noah as a Fire Chief and Adam a Turtle for our ward's trunk or treat party. For school Jacob will be a wizard and Adam will be a pumpkin. I have never since a child so excited for Halloween as Noah, he has planned what he is going to dress up as for Halloween for the next ten years! Noah loves to dress up and pretend! It is so fun to see them get so excited and happy over things and events.
This year Tim and I dressed up too. Tim was Super Man-Clark Kent and I was Lois Lane. It was a very memoriable night.

2 comments:

The Hill Clan said...

So Cute Wendy!! You're boys are dolls!!! I love Tim's get up too!!

The Hill Clan said...

By the way Wendy, I LOVE your family picture at the top of the page!! You look beautiful!! What a great family!!