


Greetings and Happy Holidays from our home to yours! We hope this letter finds you doing well and enjoying the Holidays. We are happy to be celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ, his life and His Atonement, which continuous to bless us daily.
This year has been a very happy and many milestones were reached in our family. Tim and I celebrated our ninth wedding anniversary in July. We enjoyed seeing “Wicked” Broadway play in February, as our birthday present. We are busy with work and home life. Tim is serving in Young Men’s and Scouts. I am serving in Relief Society as the Meeting Leader (former Enrichment leader).
Tim worked very hard on the yard this summer, making brick wall around our yard and moving a truck full of dirt into the space between our brick wall and the one he build. Jacob and I helped some with carrying the bricks too. Now we have a large garden space for a nice garden next year. Last year was the first time in our married life that we didn’t have some type of garden and we missed it, especially around harvest time. But next year will be a different store. It took a good part of the summer to build our garden space. We have lived in our house for two years now. It has been a great move for us, we like our neighborhood. We love our location in the city too. Our Ward Family (Church) is amazing and we feel very comfortable and have great friends there. The neighbors we do know are fantastic and are really sweet to our boys. One of our neighbors let us use their pool this summer; that was such a treat in the heat.
Tim is busy and like his job. He has been on four week long work trips since July. He has been to California, SLC, Chicago, and France. He is seeing a lot of the world thru his work. This December marks his fourth year at his work and our fourth year living here. It has gone by fast. We like living here now, love the weather and all the fun activities and places we take our kids.
It seems there is always something to do or somewhere to be in my line of work. I am so happy with my current employment. I love being home with my family and I enjoy all the goes along with it, well must of it. My work is for the most part very rewarding and I feel that I am fulfilling my life-long dream of being a mother. People have asked me if I miss my career as a nurse and I have given it some thought. I miss parts of it, the people and helping, but I use my skills that I learned as a nurse, with my current line of work, I am raising three active boys…need I say more. I love going out outings with my boys and our friends. I try to go on a fun outing with my boys at least once a week. Three months ago I started walking weekday morning with a sister in my ward. I have come to enjoy and even miss this exercise if I don’t do it. We now have another sister walking with us, so there are three of us. At times I thought I may pass out, but know I am uses to it.
So we are going to do things a little different this year. We are going to start with Noah. Noah started preschool this fall at a local High School. The high school students are the teacher, supervised by their teacher. Noah gets one on one teaching and they do all sorts of gross and fine motor skill activities. He brings home projects each day; he is learning his ABCs and numbers. He has developed a liking for reading and enjoys being read to. For the first three weeks of preschool he wore the Spider-man costume at his school everyday. Noah will be starting Kindergarten next fall.
Noah continues to love music and memorizes it fast. He still enjoys outings, playing with his brothers and his toys. Most of all, Noah LOVES to pretend and dress up! His daily tasks always include being whoever he wants to be. Noah is looking forward to his fifth birthday party in December, with his friends and family. He wants a Spider-man cake. People comment on Noah’s smile say, “He is a gin with ears!” Noah makes us laugh, he is fun! Noah is a handsome and thoughtful boy, we love having he in our family!
Adam turned one years old the end of October. He got his front teeth for his first birthday. He is busy, happy and patience little boy. Adam is now crawling everywhere and into everything. He is standing to furniture and walking with his toy dinosaur, but not standing or walking by himself yet. It is just a matter of time and he will be off.
Adam loves being near and playing with is brothers and parents. He is so good natured and he is very flexible as our schedule with brother’s school and activities demand it. He has taken his share and more of naps in his car seat. Adam has enjoyed table food every since we have been giving it to him. He doesn’t care for but will eat baby food now. He is a handsome boy and we are so blessed to him!
Jacob turned eight this year and was baptized into the LDS Church. We are so proud of his decision to be baptized. Most of our family and friends that live here came to visit and be with Jacob on his special day. We took our family to see the National Balloon Fiesta here and the zoo. We had such a fun time with our family while they were here visiting we were so happy they could come. Jacob started second grade this year and the “gifted” program, which he absolutely LOVES. Jacob loves the freedom and challenging nature of the gifted program. Jacob has taken off with reading, he loves it. He spends a good share of this time before bedtime reading in his bed. Many times we have to turn off his light for him, or he would continue to read all night. Jacob has developed a love for the scriptures too.
Jacob started Cub Scout after his birthday, he is now a Bobcat. He likes the boys in his den and his leaders. He work hard and is very responsible in scouts and school. He is a great helper and watches out for his brothers.
So there is an update on our family. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We are grateful for our family and friends, who enrich our lives and teach us so much! May God continue to bless and be with you!
Love you, Tim, Wendy, Jacob, Noah and Adam Webb
No comments:
Post a Comment