Four Knights and a Lady

Monday, August 24, 2009

And He's Off!!!








Jacob started Kindergarten this morning at 8:53 a.m. Our morning went like this:
5:45 Tim up
6:07 Wendy up
6:20 Made Uncle Jon's waffles (Jacob's favorite breakfast)
6:45 Started laundry
6:55 Noah up
7:10 Jacob up, dressed and bed made
7:30 Eat Breakfast
7:45 Dress Noah
7:50-8:10 Play, watch one cartoon and school pictures taken
8:15 Scripture study
8:25 Family prayer, switch laundry loads
8:35 Another school picture with Noah
8:40 On our way...walking to school
8:50 Arrival at school, hang backpack on Jacob's hook.
8:53 Take school supplies around room and find where they go in each box.
8:57 Good-bye hugs
8:59 Jacob find a number on the floor, #18 to sit ready to start, listens to Mrs. Hassel.
9:00 Noah and I walked down to the "Boo Hoo Breakfast" for all the Kindergarten parents. There we met the principal, PTA board and was ask to volunteer. We saw our LaJeuneese family there too, nice to have someone to sit by :).
9:45 Walk home, saw and talked with Tom, our neighbor, switch laundry (about done with it and not even ten o'clock! A new record!)
10:00 Noah and I begin the day together with shape finding, harvesting our garden and playing a game of "Candy Land". Noah is really getting to know his colors and shapes!
Note: Noah is carrying a lunch box too, he need one if Jacob has one. Both boys carried their lunch boxes to school; Noah insisted on carrying his home all by himself. Oh, good news, Tim got our carmera working :).

4 comments:

jon and lori said...

how fun. such cute boys.

The Rigbys said...

What sweet little boys! I love reading about your family. They are growing up so fast!

Amy said...

Wow! What a huge milestone you've come to. I had a hard time sending Sophie to Kindergarten. But, now that I've had two finish Kindergarten, I've decided it's such a neat year of their lives. Enjoy!

The Hill Clan said...

He's getting so old!!! And what a cutie!! Wow, Wendy, you are really organized!!! Maybe if I were that organized things would go smoother around my house. Good luck with a kindergartner.