Happy Thanksgiving family and friends! As a family we made a list on what we are thankful for today, here is what we came up with:
Tim-
1. Our new house
Jacob-
1. School
2. My Family
3. Mom
4. Everything
5. Jesus and God
Noah-
1. Jesus
2. For stuff
3. Dad and Noah
4. Jana Coakley (our wonderful neighbor and friend who watched Jacob and Noah during our move last week)
Wendy-
1. My brother Will and his recovery from sickness
2. My family now and the both families that I was raised in and married into.
3. My testimony of Jesus Christ.
4. Our new house
5. Health
I could write more, we are so very richly blessed. I was thinking of our blessings this morning and I realized that most of the blessings we enjoy and take for granted are not ones that can be brought with money. Happy Thanksgiving from the Webb family.
1 comment:
You always have the cutest pictures of your kids! Thank you for that nice list. I just checked my friend's blog. Her husband has been on the mend from a bone marrow transplant for almost two years and was recently back in the hospital. It really makes you think about your blessings. I was sorry to hear about Will's ordeal. I'm glad to hear he is doing better!
Post a Comment