





























You may wonder as you look at these pictures, where are the children? I will tell you: one is at school and the other is napping...otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to get these pictures posted is such a fast manner ;), Enjoy!
As most of you know we brought our first house this month. It was a fun, exciting and educational adventure for our family. My of you have expressed excitement for us and asked to see pictures. We had so much help from our friends and we really appreciate all those how help us move and watch our boys while we moved. We couldn't have done it without you. We were so pleased with the whole process and grateful to be into and settled in our home. Enjoy these pictures. The only thing I have left to do is hang the pictures on the wall, but I am still thinking about how I want to group them and which rooms to put them into. Last Friday, Tim went out and got our Christmas tree and the boys and I put it up with all the decorations. We are excited to have Christmas in our new house. Oh, I just found two cherries trees in our backyard and lilly plants in my frontyard. It will be fun to see all the plants and flowers we have planted here and learning to take care of them. I may need to call my Aunt Sharon.... Oh, by the way, Jacob and Noah LOVE their new backyard complete with a "park", a sand box and plenty of room to run! Check out the new tool bench Tim built last week, AMAZING! He also surprised last week with putting up selves and organizing all of our food storage. That is my man carrying me over the threshhold into our house, the day we got our keys!
FYI: The first two pictures is of our first lunch together while we were painting, before we moved in. Noah helped me make the Thanksgiving rolls this year.
3 comments:
It's beautiful. Congrats on the new house. I love the pictures of Tim carrying you over the threshold. That is hilarious.
Congratulations! It looks awesome!
What a great looking home. I'm glad you shared pictures.
Post a Comment