Four Knights and a Lady

Monday, February 8, 2010

"We Got It!"

"We got it!" read Tim's forwarded email, this morning in my inbox. Many may know this, but some may not, but Tim's position at his work was temporary when we moved down here two years ago. His job was temporary, for that matter, until today. Tim received an email from his boss that Tim has been given a permanent position on staff at his work! Looks like we will be living here for a long time.
We appreciate all our family and friends for their prayers, love, support and visits while we have lived here. Most of all we are grateful, to our Heavenly Father who know us, our situation and who hears and answers our prayers. We know He does this for all of His children.
P.S. I tried to explain this terrific news to Noah, he just looked at me and asked, "Daddy, get a toy?"

2 comments:

Christine said...

How exciting! I'm glad you guys are sticking around here.

Amy said...

I am SO happy for you! I think I can relate to the major excitement and gratitude that this brings since Brian's job was just made full-time earlier this month. Congrats!!!