Four Knights and a Lady

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good-Bye Old Yeller!












It is with bitter, sweet, sorrow we say good-bye to our trust friend, our yellow sofa. I first met "yeller" when I started dating Tim eight year ago. It was a gift to Tim from his Aunt Tersea, when he moved away to go to ISU. One of our first dates I remember was watching October conference, with Tim's roommates, their dates and sitting on yeller. Sweet memories...ok I am done... Oh, we found a family that will take care and needs yeller.
Today was a very exciting day at our home as our furniture we ordered 8 weeks ago finally was delivery! Noah loved going from each piece, checking them all out. The two chairs in the living room are both recliners. The brown sofa in the family room is a sleeper sofa.

10 comments:

Heather S. said...

So exciting. What a nice choice you guys made. I'm sure you'll enjoy having it and sleeper sofas are wonderful when family comes to visit.

The Rigbys said...

I love the furniture! It is so fun getting new things for the house!

McMurtrey said...

That looks so nice. I'm so happy for you.

Christine said...

Wow! I love all of it! Your home looks so nice.

Carmie said...

They are so nice! Wonderful feeling to be settled! Congratulations on the job position! Yeah!!!

Smitty n' Chelle said...

i am so glad you finally got it!!! the brown couch looks so comfy and the red one is way too cool! now i really can't wait to get ours! 3 more weeks!!!

The Clements Family said...

They look great! So glad they finally came!

The Hill Clan said...

YAY for new furniture!!! I love them!! Especially the new couch. You have great taste Wendy!!

Amy said...

Gorgeous! I've always wanted a red couch.

Tammy said...

That's some spiffy new furniture Wendy! Way to be! I love the colors and paint! Can't wait to see it in person!