




WOW! So I surprised myself when I looked tonight at my last blog. Really, I have gone almost two months without writing a thing. Oh, well. We are alive and keeping above water...or last time I checked we were. I doing good and managing the house the best I can these days.
Tim has had all the energy in the world. He has added on to our drip system in the front yard. Tim has the green thumb of this mother, as our backyard grass is the greenest things we see here. These last two days he has build a park size swing set for our backyard (the other one was breaking apart and unsafe). I am amazing all the hidden talents he has since we brought our house.:)
The boys are doing great. Jacob is doing terrific in school and counting down the days until summer break. Jacob has mastered swinging on the swing all by himself too. One night we were able to spot Mars in the sky too. He is really looking forward to our visit this summer to see all of our family, play with cousin and be at the cabin. Don't think we will have him play soccer next year, he is getting good at it but doesn't enjoy it.
Noah is a busy, fun and climbing boy. He has all his numbers up to 20 done, now we are moving on to ABC's if and when he is interested. He really loves swinging in the swing. He is good company to have around even when is he too independent that he could go on his mission now!
As for me, I had my first doctor's appointment on the first of April. I was tempted to call up all my family and tell them we were having twins. But I didn't. It was fun and relieving to see the heart beat. I worry alot that the baby is ok. I am very happy about our baby coming. I am looking forward to feeling better too in the future, thus the "as slow as cold tar going up a hill"...how I would describe how I feel now. But this too shall pass right?
That is all for now. Love you all!
FYI: The picture of Tim and our boys looking up at the night sky is them checking out MARS. That night, we learned that we could see MARS just by looking up at the night sky, it looked like a star but RED. We all thought that was super awesome!
5 comments:
I been wondering how you were doing. Good to hear that things are going... :)
Congrats on the new swing set and the new little one.
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting! I hope you get a little girl! Can't wait to find out...are you going to find out?
YOU'RE PREGNANT!!! I'm so happy for you Wendy!! You are a fabulous mom and it will be so much fun!!
So happy for your news!!! Hope you are feeling better soon. So hard. And, so worth it. Love you! XOXO
Post a Comment