Four Knights and a Lady

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Family Time






The month of May has been a fun, busy month. Starting with Jacob last school field trip to the Balloon Museum and him finishing up the last month of Kindergarten. Jacob last day is this Friday and we are all ready for summer break!
We are thrilled to announce that Noah is now dressing himself completely without help! Both Jacob and Noah love the idea that summer break will allow more time to be able to play together.
I had a lovely Mother's Day! We went out to eat the day before and I was surprised with a delicious, hot breakfast in bed that morning. Tim and the boys also cooked dinner and did all the dishes. I was spoiled!
We planned our garden as a family. We have two cherry trees and grape vines filled with grapes to look forward to harvesting this year.
Tim and I hosting a housewarming party which was a success! Our boys loved having all their friends come over and play. Tim and I enjoyed seeing all our friends too. We invited all the families that helped us move last November, plus a few more on Sunday after church. Tim worked long hours getting our yards looking just perfect. I appreciated his help with cleaning inside the house too, as I didn't have as much energy as I would have liked. I was pleased that the food turned out so good, as I have never feed that many people (but I learned from the pros...my parents on how to feed the masses). I called my Grandma Marilyn for her recipe for potato salad. She is an amazing cook! I enjoyed talking to my Grandparents.
We have also made a couple of family trips to the gardens this month, once for the Orchid Show and once for the Butterfly Plavion opening up. The boys got to transplant orchids and bring them home. We learned all about butterflies this past week-end. We are going to try our hands at raising butterflies at home this summer in a kit we got. Our live butterflies will be coming the first of June, the boys are so excited about this. We also have swimming lessons and other fun plans for the summer planned.
Well that should cover all the has been happening here at the Webb's...oh one more thing...I hit my second trimester in pregnancy now. I am not longer sick and I have my energy back. I still go to bed earlier and take naps when they are needed. We will find out what we are having in the next month!!! Both Jacob and Noah want a girl. Either way, we have super cute plans on how we are going to paint the nursery, boy or girl!

No comments: