Four Knights and a Lady

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Update On Adam











Adam is a snuggle bug, he LOVES to be held by all of us. He doesn't know what to do if he is awake and not eating too. Jacob and Noah enjoy holding Adam everyday and kissing him. Jacob wants to take Adam to his school for his next "show and tell". Adam enjoys taking naps with Mom, Grandpa and Grandma.
We are planning on blessing Adam at our church, Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 9:00 a.m. Adam will be wearing his white blessing tux that his Grandma Wheelwright made just for him. Pictures will be blogged later.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Oh my goodness! What a cutie! I bet you are just loving him to pieces. Congratulations. I hope you are doing well too, Wendy.

The Rigbys said...

Oh he is so adorable! I just love babies!

The Hill Clan said...

Wow, I can't believe how much he's grown already!! He's still so tiny though!! What a cute baby!!