









Our newest son came into this world on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 10:18 p.m. weighing 7 pounds 13 ounces and 19 and 1/2 inches long. Adam has brown hair and brown eyes (just like his brothers). He is a happy, good and healthy baby. He is such a sweetheart. We are so happy and blessed to have him as part of our family. His brothers are so excited that he is home.
Adam middle name is after Wendy's youngest brother, Bradley James Wheelwright and one of Tim's grandfathers.
9 comments:
Congratulations, Wendy and Tim! He's a cutie and I'm glad that he's here safe and sound.
Glad Adam is here. We are so happy for you. How fun to have cousins a week a part!
Congratulations to all 5 of you! He is so sweet!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a DARLING little boy!! I'm so happy for you!! And by the way Wendy, You look fabulous for just having a baby!!
Congratulations and best wishes. He is so precious. Glad he is doing so well. Sending love and hugs your way!
Congrats! How nice that he came early for you. What a cutie. I'm so glad that he's here.
What a doll! Congrats! I'm glad all is well. And, you look amazing. Hope you are enjoying that guy.
Congratulations! He is so adorable!
congrats! He is soooo cute!!
Post a Comment