Four Knights and a Lady

Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall Break-Time for An Outing!













This is how my boys and I have fun and play together, we go on outings. My mom did the same thing with us growing up. I remember feeding the ducks, going to the zoo, the cabin and the mall to get our pictures taken.
Today, it as Fall Break, so no school. We went to the Pumpkin patch with a bunch of our friends. We got to go on a hay ride, pulled by a tracker, to pick our pumpkins, be buried in corn, climb on a hay tour, see farm animals up close and personal and slide down a tube slide that was inside a mountain of dirt. The boys and I had a marvelous time and it was a beautiful, cool day too! This are the days to remember! I truly love being a mom and being able to enjoy time with my boys.

1 comment:

The Hill Clan said...

What a great mom you are Wendy!! Your boys will always remember and love you for that!!