







Last night my friend, Angel hosted a baby shower for Adam and me. Jacob and Noah were also invited and had a blast playing with all the children that came. It was so fun seeing most of my friends and being able to talk to them. Angel served an incredible dinner for us and the kids. She is a very good cook. Adam got some really cute toddler outfits and shoes, diapers and wipes. One of the girl made a wall hanging "I am a Child of God." I am excited to hang it in Adam's room. It was such a fun girls night out, we had it during the Priesthood session. Thank you so much girls for coming!
Earlier yesterday, we received a package from Tim 's mom with the quilt she made for Adam. It is so cute and beautifully done. It is blue with embroaded trains on it. We put it in his bassinet so he can use it when he get home. It will also be nice to wrap him up in and put in his crib when he starts sleeping there. Thanks Grandma Webb!
1 comment:
SO FUN!! I love baby showers!! And it was so nice that you could take your other kids too. You are so close!! I'm so excited for you!! You're a great mom Wendy!!
Post a Comment