Four Knights and a Lady

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Four Generations






One of my biggest delights of our vacation is we got to see and visit with my Grandparents. We hadn't seen them since Tammy's wedding, two years ago. My grandpa, Ernest George Haupt, is my last living grandparent, he will be 87 in two months, born 8in 1924. I remember growing up, every Sunday night my Mom calling him for their weekly chats. I got to talk alot of the time and this is how I got to know my Grandpa so well, along with our family vacation to California. My Grandpa grew up in Iowa (I am named after his mother, May) and fought in WWII, married my Grandma and had five children, all names starting with the letter B. Barbara, Bruce, Brent, Bradley and Beth. After my Grandma Betty died when I was eleven, my Grandpa later married Marilyn. I feel blessed to have two close Grandmas on my Mom's side. My Grandpa has taught me alot about life and how to live it! My Grandma, Betty, and Grandpa join the L.D.S. church when my Mom was eight, after being taught by missionaries. My Grandpa have stayed faithful every since he join the Church. I have many wonderful memories with him and appreciate his love, support and great sense of humor. Thanks Grandpa!

No comments: