







As part of our vacation this year my parents and I took the boys to visit Temple Square in Salt Lake City. Temple Square is the where the headquarters for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is located. It is also where L.D.S. General Conference is heald and broadcasted all over the world in many different language, every April and October of each year.
Temple Square is a beautiful place filled with rich, Mormon history. Growing up, my family and I took trips to Temple Square many times, I took it for granted, living so close.
Each of our boys are named after a prophet in the Bible. So while we were there, each of the boys found painting of each of the prophets they are named after and we took pictures of each of them in from of their prophet.
So I wanted our boys to see and remember Temple Square as I had growing up. The Spirit is so strong there! We all had a delightful time and going to church in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building (which use to be the Hotel Utah). Tim would have loved to come, but he was in Chigago on business.
No comments:
Post a Comment