Four Knights and a Lady

Monday, March 5, 2012

Breath!

Oh, I promise I haven't given up and stopped blogging. My main reason for lack of posting is Adam, Adam and oh Adam. He is such a joy but highly busy. He is my climber, he has climbed on every piece of furniture we have in the house. We pray daily for his protection. :) He is also running now, yes, last month he started to walk.
I am happy and proud of each of my sons. I love how creative, sweet, thoughtful they are to me. I love their differences and I know each of them have been blessed with talents to help better the world around them.
The best way to describe three kids is "one up, one down and one pending." I feel at time like I am jugging three balls in the air, but I am still jugging. I could not have keep jugging with Tim. He has been such a help and I can't do anything well without his help and encouragement. I really just love all my four gentlemen and it is my great pleasure to be their lady.

No comments: