Four Knights and a Lady

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Adam is 18 Months Old!

Believe it or not Adam is 18 months old! He had his first day of church nursery a week ago and did really well. I took him to the Doctor on Friday and he is 23.4 pounds, 33 inches tall and in the 100% in head. Adam is our climber and so busy. I thought Jacob and Noah knew how to climb and they did, but Adam is a whole different story. Keeping his safe is about all I can do. But he is active and healthy so we are grateful for that.

1 comment:

The Hill Clan said...

Oh he sounds like my Jules. She is only fifteen months and has already learned how to climb up the couch, onto the boys beds and also on the chairs and up to the table. I tell you. There are days I want to pull my hair out! Jules was such a mellow baby, does that mean I'm in trouble for her toddler years!!??