Four Knights and a Lady
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
25th Anniversary Les Miserables
Tim and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary on Friday, July 20 this year. We celebrated our anniversary early this year by going to see a broadway performance of "Les Miserables". It was phenomenal!!! We both loved it and promised to see it again in the future. We hope to take our sons when they are much older.
We got a babysitter for six hours, it was lovely just being with Tim. We seen and spoke to some friends of ours that were there too. I saw the play in the Capital thearter August 1996, 16 years ago, my parents took our family the day before I left for Rick's College. It was fun to see the changes they had made to the play since then and the amazing uses of technology. It was so thrilling and worth it!
We went to dinner after the play, thanks to a friend we were able to find some fabulous, Greek Gyros and salad and ice cream. We enjoyed walking around the university campus here, something I haven't done and we have lived here four and a half years. I have driven through it on the way to the airport. It was a hot walk, but we just enjoyed being together.
We are much better at taking pictures of our boys, hence we have no pictures of this date. But it won't be forgotten. Tim and I both love the story line of Les Miserables and listen to the music alot.
We had such a lovely time together, a great way to celebrate ten years of marriage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment