Four Knights and a Lady

Monday, July 20, 2009

My Lizard...My Prayers Answered!


"I found my lizard!" exclaimed Jacob. Jacob's lizard has be missing for over a month. Last night Tim found him in our water container that we took on our family camping trip over a month ago. Jacob has been praying about his lizard ever since he has lost him and lizard has been a source of subject in our family prayers and converations too. We have turned this house upside down looking for him. It was the highlight of our day finding lizard! Welcome home lizard (even through he wasn't ever gone).
This morning Jacob built a two store house (the boxes seen in the picture) for lizard and his new dinosaur that Tim brought back for Jacob from his Washington D.C. It was a great reunion for Jacob and his friends.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh yay! What a happy reunion. I know how traumatic something like that can be. So glad there was a happy ending. Love the two-story lizard home. :o)

The Hill Clan said...

That is so cute!!! I think I would be scared it would crawl in my bed at night. Your boys are getting so big!!! Thanks for the update.