












I had to update our blog before Christmas is here, other wise, it would take a while to catch up...
Truly I have enjoyed having both my boys home for the last three days! We had so much fun together, even if so of it has been interesting at times.
This posting is all of the highlights of our past three days. The first is Noah loving his tiger he got from Grandpa and Grandma Webb (I posted an earlier posting on this tiger). Jacob and Noah are enjoying their big, grassy backyard, even in the winter by playing a game of baseball (My brother's family sent Noah a mitt and ball for his birthday), they had to test it out, even if it is cold mom! we finally got to our mall to see the decorations (truly amazing, I never went to the mall for any of our Christmas shopping this year). I promised both boys that they could ride on our merry-go-around. Jacob was thrilled and I thought Noah was too. I paid and belted Jacob on his horse, then proseeded to do the same...Noah completely fell apart, scared to death of it!!! Kicking and screaming...I decided it was no big deal if or if not he rode. Noah just wanted to play in the photo booth...he was as happy as a clam. We visited our favorite store in the mall, The Disney Store. I was so happy to find birthday presents for our neices for the coming year! So fun to shop for girls! That is really the only store we go to when we are there, it is my weakness and our boys love it.
That same day, Jacob and I made bird feeders out of pine cones. He was so cute doing it with me.
This morning we woke up to the most snow we have seen since we moved here. It was fantanic and of course we had to play in it. We made a snowman, maded snow angels, Noah tasted the snow for the first time and LOVE it! We had a snowball fight (at Jacob's request). It was a perfect way to start the day. We later made goodies together, both boys in the kitchen, wowee.
Tonight I got to go out to dinner with two of my girlfiends, we went to a wonderful place to eat. One of the husbands watch all of our kids. It was an amazing day.
I really believe now, just lately, which is an miracle in and of itself, "That to error is human, to forgive is divine." I am so blessed right now, it is incredible how I just love my life and all the people in it! Merry Christmas 2009
1 comment:
That's cool that you got some snow. I didn't think it snowed in New Mexico. I'm glad you and kids were able to enjoy it.
I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment