Four Knights and a Lady

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Each Life That Touches Ours For Good"-LDS Hymn











This morning just after five o'clock I woke up (on my own accord, not because of children), realizing that I have really turn 32! 32...sigh...wow...ok time to go back to sleep. Really have I lived this long...yes I have. Today I thought of the two proudest accomplishments I have received in my life...ONE marrying Tim and TWO...have my boys. Of all the blessings, I have in my life and I am richly blessed, my family is my crown and glory! Yes, it is my live's work but I love it (minus some stressful moments), but I feel priviledged to be alive to experience it all :).
My friend Angel, her husband Tom and kids took my boys and I out to lunch for my birthday. Had it not been for this family...we would have never made it thru the transition of moving and living here. They are a truly amazing family and we love them very much.
My dear friend Kathy (from high school) SURPRISED me with a vase of 26 roses. She has been a dear friend of mine. I will never forget her MANY kindnesses she has shown me throughtout the years of our friendship.
I have had a wonderful birthday and I thank each person in my life for making it so. I am so grateful to my parents for all they did to raise me the way that they did and for my brothers and sisters for their love, examples and support. I am grateful for Tim's family, his mother who I am best friends with, for his dad, his love and kindness towards me and for his brothers and sisters, who we enjoy playing games and sports together when we visit. To all my family and friends: thank you for touching my life for good.

5 comments:

Will and Jana said...

Happy Birthday Sis. Hope both you and Tim had great birthdays.
Love,
Will & Jana

Jenni Elyse said...

Happy birthday, Wendy! I'm glad you had a great day. Those flowers are very pretty! :)

The Clements Family said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, dear Wendy! Happy Birthday to you! Glad you were born!

Christine said...

I feel so rotten that I saw you yesterday and didn't even know it was your birthday! It looks like you had a great one, though. Happy late birthday. I'm so glad I know you. You should do a picture tour of your new place on your blog. I'd love to see it. Hope to see you at playgroup tomorrow!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!!! You look amazing. I am grateful for YOUR example.