Four Knights and a Lady

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wendy The Author????

So back in January, I woke up a three A.M. not being able to go back to sleep. This happened frequency for the last year. I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't so I got up and had an idea. I started writing...a story which turned out to be rather good. I thought about it some more and decided to send it to the Church's Ensign and New Era for possible publishing.
To my complete and utter shock, they sent me a letter asking me if New Era could publish my story! The process of publishing my story is now in the works. I haven't heard when it will come out but they will let me know when. I will let you know :).
I am pleased about this, however still surprised. Who would of thought me as an author...not me!

5 comments:

The Rigbys said...

Congratulations! That is so great! Let me know what Ensign it will be in so I can read it!

Amy said...

That is very, very cool. I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see it.

Christine said...

How exciting. Congratulations. I can't wait to read it.

Heather S. said...

That's awesome Wendy! Congrats!

Debra said...

So cool - congrats!!!!