Four Knights and a Lady

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Calling For "Da Da" At Six Months


Adam surprised us by calling for "Da Da" one night a couple of weeks ago! He was wanted to be picked up and he yelled, "Da Da Da Da!" We were all surprised that he said Da so soon. Yesterday, I was feeding him peas when he exclaimed "MMMM!" So Adam is either talking sooner or we just know what his is saying now, as we are seasoned parents of three boys...
Last night Tim and Adam were playing together and I got this picture. So sweet! It is amazing to Tim and I how with each child our love has grown and grown for each one of our children as they have come from heaven. It is truly an amazing gift!

3 comments:

Amy said...

You are such a fun mom. And, those boys -- Cuties!!! Obviously Adam is gifted (just like his older brothers) ;-) I love reading your mom adventures. Isn't it fun having little ones?

Christine said...

So cute! I love when they start talking. Blake says "momma", but "dadda" is definitely his favorite thing to say :) He likes to yell it while we are grocery shopping, and everyone laughs.

The Hill Clan said...

WOW!! That's pretty early for him to start talking!! What a smartie pants!! I love this picture of them!!