





Monday, I needed to get alot of cleaning and housework done. Noah helped me sort laundry and play "doctor" with Adam while I got it all done. I think it is fun and a bit of a crime how as soon as kids get old enough to be great helper around the house, we send them to school? Yes, I understand the need for an education and no I am not going to homeschool my kids, but it just a bit fun to me how it all works. I will miss my helpers Jacob and Noah next fall, as they both will be in school and Adam will be walking by then. I guess I will have to be very careful and watch him while my helpers are gone. But on a different note, I will be taking just one child grocery shopping!
1 comment:
What a cutie!! It is a crime that they have to go to school just when they LIKE to help out. Then it all changes to "do I have to mom" and then life really gets difficult!!
Post a Comment