




Yesterday Jacob and his class, went on their 3nd and final field trip of the year. Jacob has been blessed again this year to have an amazing, talented and fun teacher, her name is Mrs. Feldman. Jacob is really excited about going on to second grade, but he wishes he could have Mrs. Feldman again next year. He even asked her if she would just move with him, cute! The boy you see in the yellow shirt is Jacob's best friend this year, his name is Jeremy and they do everything together.
Noah, Adam and I join them at the main library here. We took a tour of it three levels and found out some interesting things. The lady that was our guide was very annimated, she was alot of fun. She also read two stories to the children, "Green Eggs and Ham" and "Why Don'T Animal Wear Clothing?" Everyone got to climb into a boat and jump off it too. After we were done there, we walk over to a park were the kids enjoyed rolling down a hill while waiting for their sack lunches to arrive. The weather was beautiful, sunny and in the 60's equaling a perfect day for a picnic.
I am still not use to living here, it is so big! Thanks for modern technology, I was able to find were I was going and not be late. I still feel like a little fish in a huge ocean, especially when I get lost here (which thankfully don't happen as much as it use too). On the upside, we love all the fun, educationally and interesting things we can do here. We really have fun exploring all our area has to offer us.
1 comment:
I'm jealous of your weather!! It seems like we'll have a day or two that a beautiful and warm and then the next ten days are rainy and cold. I just wish it would stay warm!! I love that you were able to go on this field trip with Jacob!! What a fun thing to do!!
Post a Comment