


Growing up, my parents had big, health, beautiful tomato plants in their garden. I love to eat the fresh tomatoes like apple, whole. Yummy! I still love fresh, garden tomatoes and hope we get some with our five tomato plants that we planted in our garden this year. One of our plants in our garden looks like one from my parents garden, it has been fun and exciting watching it grow. It is covered with huge green tomatoes. Can't wait until they are ripe for the picking :) The other pictures are of Jacob's pea plants that he planted and green beans. Green beans and picking them is a completely different childhood memory.
2 comments:
Yum! There is nothing more delicious then a tomato from the garden!
Who said you can't grow anything in New Mexico. Your plans looks great! By the way, I love your new hair cut. So summery!
Post a Comment