Four Knights and a Lady

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Father's and Son's Outing

Each person in our family looks forward every year to our ward's Father's and Son's outing. Tim, Jacob and Noah went this year, had a great time and even had a campfire! They left here about four o'clock p.m. and got back this morning at 10:30 a.m. Jacob got to hold a wild lizard, "it was brown and yellow on it's back and had a blue belly with sparks" which he was thrilled about. The boys played with friends and had plenty of time to explore. They stayed up around the campfire until after dark. So it is tradition in our family that the boys don't go on Father's and Son's outing until they are fully toliet trained. This is nice for me because I get one-on-one with each of our youngest. Adam was really upset when he realized that his dad and brothers left. So we had some fun together and enjoyed the silence of the house!
Mom here is the picture I took for you of Adam sitting in his lawn chair.

1 comment:

julie said...

What a great thing for your boys to do with Tim!! And how great to get a night to yourself! By the way, all of the comments that are saying they're from Julie are actually from me, Alisha. I am on my parents computer, and though I'm on my own side for some reason it is bringing up my mom's name as the person posting. I love you Wendy!!