Four Knights and a Lady

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Flowers...So Many Kinds

For a while now, I have been wanted to make pen flowers for our kitchen. They are artifical flowers with pens placed on them with floral tape, then they are placed in a pot. They are pretty and useful so they service two purposes, both of which Tim and I like. So we also made them for the boy's teachers and Jacob's crossing gaurd at school. It was really fun doing all this crafts and finishing up a sewing project for my cousin's wedding gift. I enjoy making pretty things. Noah made me one of the most beautiful flowers out to tissue paper in school. Now my favorite colors are pink, reds and purple. Noah's favorite colors are orange, orange and orange. I was in aww when I saw the flower he made, it was so beautiful to me, the colors he use, it was such a nice gift. I love the gifts that Jacob and Noah gave to me for Mother's Day, mainly because they made them for me. I am so thrilled, our rose brushes are blooming tons of red and pink roses this year. I love cutting them and placing them in our house. So here are some pictures of all the flowers I have seen lately.

1 comment:

julie said...

Noah is so stinkin cute!! The flowers are beautiful!! I need to teach my kids how to make tissue paper flowers. Thanks for the idea Wendy!