Four Knights and a Lady
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Planting A Garden
Mid-April we planted our garden as a family, early Saturday morning. We went the night before and brought the seeds and plants. Last year we didn't have a garden because we were landscaping our backyard and putting in a garden area. We missed having a garden last year,specially during harvest time due to landscaping a garden area in our backyard. It was so easy to plant this year. Tim spent the rest of the day designing a water dip system, no easy task, but it works beautifully.
So Jacob and Noah each have a plant that they are responsible for in the garden and we took picture of them next to their plant. Adam decided to plant Lego's in his spot. :) We were pleased to see the plants coming up from seed after a week in the ground. Now the plants stand two inches. We will have a ton of English cherries and green grapes this year and a few regular cherries. We had alot of fun that morning.
Last picture is of Adam and Tim mowing the lawn together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY for gardens! I wish it would get warm enough for me to plant ours! I thinks it's so fun to watch it grow! It may be silly but I feel a sense of accomplishment when I can get my garden to grow well.
Post a Comment