Four Knights and a Lady

Thursday, May 24, 2012

HAPPY BROTHER'S DAY!

Did you know that May 24th is Brother's Day? We just found that out today. On Mother's Day Jacob asked a very good question, "Ok, so there is Mother's Day and Father's Day, why isn't there a Brother's and Sister's Day?" Hmmm. Rightly put Jacob. Mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters are all important and needed in our families. So we decided on this past Mother's Day to make a new tradition in our family, we were going to have a Happy Brother's Day. We planned it for this Sunday,May 27, just because it was in the middle of Mother Day's and Father's Day. As I was watching the weather on local news this morning, they informed us that today was Brother's Day, in which Jacob was thrilled! I asked them what they would like to do today for Brother's Day and they didn't know...so we will have to work on that.:)
The orignal seven members of Wheelwright family at Tammy's wedding.
Wheelwright brothers and sisters trying to get their children to smile and hold still for the picture with Grandma and Grandpa Wheelwright, not
Tim's brothers, Scott and Joshua just before high school graduation. One special day!
Jacob and Noah have a balloon bath on Noah's 2nd birthday, December 19.
I was blessed in my life to have great brothers, Will, Jon and Brad and brother-in-law Lorin, Eric, Jared, Scott and Joshua. They have and still have a very positive influence in my life. They are amazing husbands, fathers to their children and uncles to my boys. I love the fun memories we have made with them. I appreciate their goodness and strength in my life and am so grateful I have them. FYI: The first Sunday in August is Happy Sister's Day!

1 comment:

Christine said...

How neat! I didn't know there was a brother's day! How special that your boys got to celebrate it.